I know these are really really bad photographs but I just wanted to show you my books that I made yesterday. It was actually really fun learning how to bookbind and surprisingly easier than I thought. All the books that people made came out looking so professional looking as well! I think when I have finished 'The Fairy Melusina' book I am illustrating at the moment I am going to try and bind it using the technique we were taught yesterday because I think it would give it a nice finished effect.
I even gave one of the books curved edges using a 5 p coin and a scalpel. It's cool to think that these two books started out as 4 a1 sheets of paper at the beginning of the day!