Monday, 27 April 2009

Milk the Glitter Monster

We have been creating monsters for one of our next projects which has actually been really hard! I underestimated how difficult it would be to invent something that looks original and I still havn't cracked it!This is a glitter monster. You would find it in ugly, desolate, dark places where it will do it's best to breathe a bit of life into the place. Compositionally it's not quite right because of that curvy black pipe that looks like it's coming out of it's nose! Also I am not sure it really fits in well with the surrounding. It's head/face is apparantly too cutesy as well. twee, whatever you want to call it. ALSO the collage isn't that great. I was quite pleased with this until I went to my crit but now I see all the flaws and I don't like it so much any more!My tutors preferred these:I am thinking I might do a book, concertina book, poster of ink blot monsters now instead?!

1 comment:

R said...

these are cool... I love the different colours and inks.

:)