Saturday, 20 June 2009

I want to go to the fair!

There's this common near where I live where the fair comes to every few weeks or so in the summer. You can hear the music playing from my house. I like going to it because there's such an atmosphere there with all the flashing lights and screaming and the smell of candyfloss.

Favourite ride ever is always the carousel even though it's not the most exciting. I just like the look of it. The best carousel I ever went on was at the Queen's Jubilee party in London where there was an adult one. It was huge and the horses on it were massive and it went really fast. It was free as well I spent most of the day on there!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Really nice drawings - I love the carousel horse especially. Now I too want to go to the fair =/ There's gotta be one round here somewhere....

Art Fan Ako said...

You've captured a lot of details. Nice carousel!

brandi milne said...

You should probably get my children's book So Good For Little Bunnies - I thought you were quoting it in your first paragraph - I'm not kidding.

Carousels are the best!

Toothfairynotes said...

hey I like your drawings! really cool! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

these are great.