Thursday, 28 January 2010

A spot of fairy dust

Tomorrow is the hand in date for our Dissertation.  I did mine on Tinker Bell.  It was interesting to explore how her personality and image has been influenced by things such as feminism over the ages.
 
I think Disney definitely did it best in the original Peter Pan film.  Not really a fan of the new CGI Tink, or of the one played by Julia Roberts in 'Hook.'
I reckon the best live action Tink is the one from the 2003 version of 'Peter Pan.'
Still... none of them beat the Disney version:
What do you think? Are you a fan? I Can not wait to get this essay handed in!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What an interesting diss. subject! Kinda cool. What made you decide on that?

Yeah I think Disney's original is the best too.

Victoria Stitch said...

I thought it would be a subject I could stay interested in for the 3 or 4 months we had to do it for! What did you do for yours?

BCollins said...

i agree that the original Disney tick is amazing but i think i Tinkerbell from the stage version we saw in the Kensington gardens was the best so fiery