Monday, 12 July 2010

Victoria Stitch!

Please feel free to become a fan of my facebook page for Victoria Stitch!


Also please feel very free to become a follower of my other blog:
www.misadventuresofvictoriastitch.blogspot.com
I'm trying to gather some sort of following for it.  Here you will be able to follow the exciting adventures of this naughty mischief-maker!

Meanwhile, in the real world, everything has been very busy.  Between going to graduating ceremonies and having to find ways to make money I havn't had a lot of time to update.  In fact I totally meant to alert the blogisphere to the time/date/place of my exhibition but never got round to it.  Here are some pictures of it instead:
and one of me in my hogwarts outfit ^
Victoria Stitch, being such an attention seeker very much enjoyed being up on show so much!

5 comments:

Katie Green said...

Woooo congrats on your graduation! Your work looks amazing - it must feel like such an achievement and also a relief (I know it did for me this time last year!). I hope you have some time now for a rest...

Nope, I'm not going to be on the Cambridge MA either as a student or teaching...but I guess you are? I've heard its a very very good course.

I'm afraid for the first time in my life I need to be staying out of education and focusing on a certain graphic novel...

Well done again!

Katie Green said...

Noooooo! There cannot be 2 illustrators called Katie Green! I was already mistaken this week for one called Kate Green. Still, she must be a very nice person if she has such a good name ;)

Polly said...

I have given you a blog award! Details are on my blog, pollyfranceselizabeth.blogspot.com

Sissy Sparrows said...

I love the photos of your illustrations framed...they look wonderful.

Victoria Stitch said...

thankyou! :)