Monday, 1 November 2010

More castles... and a scarf.

Lately I've been putting all my castle research together to draw my own imaginary one!  It's a big picture so I wanted to record it in stages just in case I totally messed up. 
It hasn't come out as well in this photo but I think it's finished!  I'm not sure whether I need to work on the lighting a bit more.  Still, it was only an experiment.

Lately I've also been knitting a scarf for Henry.  A very long one!
I'm quite proud of it seeing as I've never knitted anything as big or time consuming before.  (It has a few holes in it but shh!)

I hope you all had an exciting and spooky Halloween!

9 comments:

ShaylaF said...

I LOVE your castle! I would want something like that in my room. hint hint! hahahaha. Your scarf is AWESOME! I love making them! I get holes in mine every now and then too...but at least no one else notices haha.

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

FABULOUS FABULOUS!!!! Love your castle...as do my sick little ladies here.
HUGS and I'm sure that scarf will be MUCH loved!
CHar.x

blue eyed night owl said...

That castle is gorgeous!

ElaineCoxArt said...

wow, great castle. Past the gargoyles, up the steps...what spooky things are going on in there?

ElaineCoxArt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Your castles are fabulous! And love the colors of the scarf. Well done!

Jatzu said...

When I saw your castle I thought it was a 3D model, absolutely amazing n_n

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wow! That is impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Jessie said...

I love that castle! xx