Thursday, 16 December 2010

Christmas Tree Fairies

I attached some string to my christmas fairies heads and hung them on the tree! I think they like being there amongst all the lights.

This one is the sugar plum fairy from the Nutcracker Suite.  She has a pink tutu and roses in her hair.
This one is a Santa's helper fairy.  She is holding a string of mini fairylights and lives in Lapland.
This one is the candycane fairy.  She lives in the land of Christmas sweets along with the gingerbread men and sugar mice.
This one is the snowflake fairy, she makes sure that there is always snow at Christmas time.  She has glitter snowflake patterns on her skirt and silver skeleton leaf wings.
And last but not least is Emmeline the toy-maker fairy.  She sprinkles the fairydust over the toys that Santas Elves make every year.

6 comments:

blue eyed night owl said...

These are amazing! I love fairies:) The skeleton wings are really pretty:)

Nina E Jørgensen said...

these are really cute!!!

Jatzu said...

Ah they are well cute n_n, if only I had a tree I would ask you to make me one too!!!

Lou Murphy said...

These are really stunning, I love them!

McDCBear said...

These are great! Do you still have any of the Sugar Plum Fairies left? Or would you do a custom order? Please email me to discuss further.

Victoria Stitch said...

hi, yes I have a sugar plum fairy left and am also willing to do custom orders. I'm afraid I cannot email you though as it wont let me onto your blogger profile to find your email address. Feel free to email me at harrietmuncaser @ hotmail.com though!