Thursday, 8 December 2011

Last Crit

Today I had the last crit of my MA course.  It was really nice to see everyone's projects in more of a final stage.  And all the work was amazing!  At the end of the crit we had a little end of term party with wine and nibbles and did a secret santa type thing but instead of buying presents we made Christmas cards.  I think it was a really nice idea because it means that everyone on the course can have a little memento of someone elses work.  This was the card that I made:

And this was the one that I received from Katie. I was very pleased.  You can see her blog here.
I can't believe that I have almost come to the end of the course.   I have been in uni so long now (five and a half years) that it's going to be weird when I finally finish for good.  I can't wait to start earning proper money though!

Also, on a completely unrelated note, (although maybe not so unrelated as it's still to do with cards and letters and such,) how cute is this tiny post office kit from modcloth!!  I want! It's going right on my Christmas list!
 

1 comment:

Caitlin Shearer said...

MIniature post office! Oh my gosh, that just rolls up all my favourite things into one teeny tiny bundle of ADORABLENESS!