Tuesday, 21 February 2012

My last 'exhibition' post. (I promise!)

So my exhibition has now come to an end! I can't believe how fast it all went!

Here are a last few close ups of my sets which were on display there:

Little cat girl swinging on the hoover.
Little cat girl's books and cuddly toys and fort.
Little cat girl's bed.
The bathroom sink where all the potions and perfumes are.
I quite like how they all look photographed so close up.  In real life everything in these pictures is dollhouse size.  All made of paper and fabric.

Last weekend my family all came to see the exhibition which was really nice. Even my grandmother and  couple of my uncles came over from Oxford to see it.  We all met in London and had a chinese in China Town and then spent the afternoon in Foyles looking at the exhibition and the books.
 
It was also really nice that so many of my friends came to see it too! It was so nice bumping into them all on the Saturday especially as I didn't know half of them were going to be there!

Also thank you to everyone who wrote nice things in my 'comments' book! :)

So that's that really.  Exhibition is over which means my MA is officially over now too.  Gotta start earning some proper moneys!

Hope you're all having a nice pancake day.  I just ate mine with nutella.  Pancake day always reminds me of Mrs Pepperpot.  Did you ever read Mrs Pepperpot.  She's a little old woman who seems to shrink at the most inconvenient times and has lots of adventures.  And she's always making her husband pancakes for dinner!


Pancake day also means the beginning of lent.  Are you giving anything up this year?  I am going to try and give up facebook, twitter, pinterest and tumblr.  I just waste too much time on them. I'm just going to allow myself ten minutes of them every day and that's it (don't want to completely fall off the radar!)  I'm going to try and read more in my spare time instead.  I went to the library and got out a ton of books to read yesterday. So no excuses for me!

Love and Lemon juice

4 comments:

Eric Barclay said...

Wonderful work - congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Looks like quite the feast for Chinese food. I hope to see more of your creations and let us know what you are up to in the coming months.

Purpletreebird said...

It's so difficult to ration computer time isn't it?! Mine keeps stopping and slowing down which makes the whole process even longer!
Your show looked amazing, I'll bet it was even more fantastic in real life! Congratulations completing the course, your work is brilliant!
Jess x

evellean said...

Black cat so funny)) and everything else))
I really like your work)