Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Valentines

If you are a follower of my blog then you'll know that last year for valentines day I made Henry a tiny little illustrated book. See it here!

Well this year I decided to make volume two!  It if full of tiny drawings of us together and of all the things we like.  On the left pages are the things that Henry likes and on the right pages are the things that I like.

In our Halloween costumes this year
Henry is a writer. I am an illustrator.
He loves reading Batman comics. I love Scary Godmother.
Us on the snow day this year.
More snow day.

....And Henry drew me this lovely card and bought me white and pink roses.

Apparently this is our future home.  A swimming pool? Yes please!
Altogether a very nice Valentines day!  I hope yours was too!

Love and red roses

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so cute your mini book. It is good to wish good things in our lives in the future.

Tammie Lee said...

ah, such charming and heart felt gifts.

Shirley said...

LOVE the mini-book...I think it may become your tradition! That's probably one of the nicest things I've ever seen a couple do to celebrate Valentine's day! : )
Always so fun to visit your blog! : )

Purpletreebird said...

I love your mini books! What an original idea for Valentine's and such a lovely keepsake.
Jess x

christina said...

This is amazing and super sweet! I love the little book :)

Erin K said...

Wowww...LOVE the little mini book! I amazed that you can do drawings on such a tiny scale. What a lovely and charming gift for your special man...and a cute one on his behalf too. ^_^

Oh! And I also wanted to add that I've nominated you for a "Versatile Blogger Award". *hugs* Your blog is always so much fun to come and visit! Keep up that amazing artwork.