Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Fairies

More practice at drawing kids...
I so loved fairies when I was a kid. (Actually I'm not gonna lie, I still do)  I remember writing tiny little fairy letters and leaving them round the house and garden in the hope that they would be read and replied to!  I used to try and trick my sister by leaving tiny fair notes and pretending that they were from the Fairy Queen. Alas she was never fooled!

Anyway this is my last post for the night. (I have just done a mass posting session so sorry for spamming your dashboards/feeds) I just had such a backlog of work that I wanted to put on my blog. Hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is still a joy to see more of your work. I love little fairies as well. These are soo cute!

Cindy D. said...

Adorable! I love the hairstyles and outfits. Really nicely done.

SparkleFarkle said...

I love fairies, too. They see me through thick, thin, and t otherwis --heck, even the good times. These little friends of yours are such sweet insiprations! Thanks for their visit!

Erin K said...

Aw..so adorable! Thank you for sharing these cute little fairy girl's with us, there's such joy to them. ^_^