Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Inspirations

Here are a few pictures that are inspiring me at the moment over at Pinterest and Tumblr...

Galaxy nails...
Witchy
Corpse Bride- I love her!
*shivers*
Tinkerbell (the original one mind!)
pretty perfumes
I love this idea
A Woggle of Witches by Adrienne Adams
Snow White
Daphne Guniness, most stylish woman ever.
Starry...
Tinkerbell. My fave.
A sandcastle palace! Magical.
So clever and beautiful.
Love these!
Mary Blair
twinkly!
I have to say although I was reluctant to jump on the bandwagon of these two websites/time eaters, I have actually found them to be very inspiring.  It's so nice to be able to collect images that you like and group them into different categories.  It's also really interesting to be able to see what's inspiring my friends too.  I think you can get quite a good sense of a person by looking at what images they collect.


By the way i am sorry if i have not credited all the above images.  If they are yours please let me know and I will credit you/take them down!

No comments: