Thursday, 28 June 2012

See you soon!

Tomorrow Henry and I are going to Yorkshire for a week with his family.  I'm excited!  I hope it's not too rainy...

I've been practicing more with my new camera. Before I go, here are a few shots of life lately:

A bunny/dog thing I made the other day. I've changed it's head since.
I didn't make it's cardigan but I DID make the striped trousers!
The shelf above my work space.
I've been having a bit of a fabric buying spree lately!
And a bit of an obsession with strawberry patterned fabric.
Can't resist buying glittery netting!
...or those purple spots either.
Token picture of my dog because I love him.
I hope you all have good weeks!  I am planning to take my camera to Yorkshire and practice more.

See you when I get back xox

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have a wonderful time away. Appreciate a personal view of your life and the dog is adorable!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

I hope you'll have a great time! And these pictures were wonderful:D

P.S. I fell for the exact same purple polka dot fabric a while back;)

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/