Monday, 30 July 2012

Le Secret de Mademoiselle/Chloe Remiat

As soon as I saw the cover of this book I knew I had to buy a copy from amazon.  I am always intrigued and delighted by any book that has 3d illustrations in it- probably because I like to create my own illustrations in a similar way.


I was not disappointed when the book arrived. Every page is beautifully illustrated. I am only slightly sad that I cannot read the story because it is all in French.  However, the illustrations more than make up for that and I hope that one day someone will be able to translate it for me!



I just love it! I find it really inspiring. It's really nice to see how other illustrators make their illustrations.  Since getting this book I have been searching for more of Chloe Remiat's work and here's a small selection.  I will definitely be looking out for more or her work in the future!





What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is delightful in her creations of 3d illustrations. Can you not type in the story on google translate. Print it and save it in the book?

Connie Harper said...

Lovely! It's really interesting to see what you look at for inspiration- I look at your work! :)

Abby said...

this books looks lovely ! i can translate it for you if you scan and send me the pages.
Love your miniatures, your blog, your world !