Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Ice Dancer

Finally, as promised, a piece of illustration work!


This is a recent commission I did of an ice skater. I really enjoyed making her and finally getting to use some of my sparkly netting fabric for the skirt!  I wish I had the skill to make the glitter on the skirt sparkle more on camera.

I think this image goes quite well alongside the ballet dancer girl I did a while back.  Maybe I should make some sort of dancer illustration set...


That is all. Hope you're all having good weeks! xox

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great work!

Carol Mills said...

Dear Harriet, I have followed your work from your NUCA show - and your Victoria Stitch pictures. I marvelled at the fine detail and fantastic colours. Many congratulations on becoming published - you deserve your success. Best Wishes Carol Mills (mother of current NUCA student).

Victoria Stitch said...

Thanks Carol! I'm so glad you like my work!