Monday, 27 August 2012

Snow White and some exciting news!

After making the Ice Dancer that I wrote about in my previous post I felt inspired to make another dancing girl.  So here she is!

 Snow White


I think that really I am just getting addicted to making tiny tulle tutus!

Anyway, this picture is actually FOR SALE.  £40.00 plus p&p
For £40.00 you would receive:   

-the original artwork (ie the cardboard cut out doll, hand-painted with tulle skirt)
-one glossy (approx 9 inches by 6.5 inches) print


If interested please email me at harrietmuncaster(@)hotmail(.)com


Hope you like her! I think she's my favourite so far.  

Also, not a new thing for me (as all this happened back in April) but I haven't announced it on my blog yet. I AM GETTING PUBLISHED!!! I am so excited! My first book will be coming out in 2014 and it will be my Witch's Cat book that I wrote and illustrated for my final major project on my masters course. You may remember it if you are a follower of this blog...
In other news I have become obsessed with tiny letters recently. My mind just seems to get totally fixated on really small things sometimes. Why? I don't know but I couldn't rest until I made some tiny fairy letters and envelopes... no reason!


Not quite sure what to do with them now but at least they look cute.

Happy Monday everyone! xox

4 comments:

A.Diamantis said...

How wonderful! I will certainly be purchasing your book. Congratulations and keep it up!

Stephanie said...

Congrats and looking forward to more of your work.

Tam Hess said...

Wow, I just found your blog! So glad I did. I love tiny things too. Those letters are adorable. Congratulations on the book :)

Planeta Miador said...

wow i love this blog. so cute ♥ good work!
kiss