Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Celestine goes to see the fireworks



Celestine adored the fireworks.  And do you like her new leopard print fur coat? It has ears!  It's her new favourite thing to wear.  I found the material whilst in Derby at the weekend.  If you like fabric (like me!) then Derby market is brilliant! It has so much choice.  I bought quite a few different bits of fabric there this weekend including some scraps with tiny patterns printed on them and also some orange ribbon with black bats on it! I also found a stall that sold tiny buttons. I was amazed. I have never seen tiny buttons sold anywhere other than packets in art shops and they never seem to have black ones. This stall had all different colours of tiny buttons and black ones! I had to buy loads.  They were 3 pence each. I can't wait to make stuff with it all when i have time! Will have to upload some photos so you can see. Yes I know I am a geek!

Anyway, hope you had a fun bonfire night yesterday!  I think my dog is glad it's all over.  He hates the bangs.  Did you go and see any firework displays? Henry and I just went to the one at the top of our road (it's a big one that happens every year). It was cold but epic!

8 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Celestine's coat is totally adorable, and your photos are fantastic, Victoria! xo Jennifer

Stephanie said...

What was the fireworks for? Great caption on Celestine enjoying the fireworks and yes I love her new outfit!

Tammie Lee said...

you are so good about photographing Celestine! Really fun as are her clothing. I think you two would be stunning dressed to match :-)

Vicky Lovejoy said...

Celestine's new coat is gorgeous, she looks so cozy and warm in it and it looks like she really enjoyed the firework display :)
I have a massive collection of tiny buttons, I just can't help myself :) The stall you found sounds amazing!!
Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

goudenregen said...

Amazing coat! beautiful photo's.

A tale from toadstool house said...

Hi harriet, your not a geek at all, i love celastines new fur! The market sounds amazing, my dogs Are glad its all over too, they would not go out for a wee and just as id coax them a big bang would go off! They were shaking wrecks by the end of it, it seemed to last days here.... Look forward to seeing your new fBrics and tiny buttons:). Hugs xxxxxjuliex

dappled days said...

Wow..absolutely Amazing fireworks and Celestines coat is Gorgeous!

christina said...

i love this! your posts always make me smile :)