Wednesday, 12 December 2012

'tis the season to... STEAL PRESENTS!

...if you're Victoria Stitch!


Unlike Santa who flies around giving presents, Victoria Stitch follows in his trail stealing them! What a naughty, greedy Queen!  And as she goes she sings (to the tune of 'Deck the Halls) :

'Tis the season to steal presents! Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!'

She gets her special winter sleigh out for this occasion.  Normally Victoria Stitch would ride in a black sleigh but at Christmas time she makes an exception and switches to a silver one.  Can you see Pink Rabbit's ears sticking out of the boot? He's getting quite squashed by all the presents!


Originally I did give Victoria Stitch a black sleigh in this picture (I even drove out to the craft shop for an emergency black glitter run late at night!) but it didn't show up enough against the dark background so changed it to silver.  I am planning to re-photograph this image at some point with my star filter to see if i can get the glitter to sparkle more... For now though I am pleased with how it looks!

As usual I created this image by making everything in 3d out of paper and then photographing it. 

X

9 comments:

Olga Wassupbrothers said...

Ah! How wonderful! Love this shiny dreamy story)

Stephanie said...

Love all the glitter.

Plushpussycat said...

Fun story and images! Poor pink rabbit.... xo Jennifer

A tale from toadstool house said...

He,he naughty Victoria :o)
Lovely work Harriet ,happy week xxx

Anna said...

Naughty Victoria ;) My friend always says, if you are going to do something it's better to over-do it than under-do (well, sounds better in Finnish, "parempi överit kuin vajarit", haha). It works with glitter, I can see it :)

Sharon Souter said...

It is magic - I love what you achieve with your 3D effect and the starry background is wonderful!

(I also wanted to mention that I've corrected your name on my sunbeam post - I realised when I saw a comment here the other day what I had done!)

goudenregen said...

Love your 3D pictures. Those dragon wings on the sledge are wonderful.

Vicky Lovejoy said...

Oh wow, this is amazing!! I love all the sparkles, it's so magical!! Victoria Stitch is such a wonderful creation!!
Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Naziya said...

Such a beautiful image, I'm so enjoying the adventures of Victoria Stitch and Celestine. Thank you.