Tuesday, 5 February 2013

A Victoria Stitch day

The other day I had a Victoria Stitch day which meant that I only worked on Victoria Stitch pictures and ideas.  Spidery hair and glitter everywhere.

Victoria Stitch loves these kind of days as it means she gets to be the centre of attention.

Here's a little sketch I coloured. I like her expression in this one...

Speaking of Victoria Stitch, you may or may not have noticed that I have changed my blog header again! I was actually really unhappy with the onther one and meant to change it for a while.  When I say change, I sort of mean edit-a-little-bit as it's so similar!  Anyway I am way more happy with this one. 


And a few progress shots... I experimented with giving her a rainbow colour paintbox but ended up sticking with the pink and black theme.

Other things that have happened recently: The frog hat my mum made for me finally got finished (see below) Henry and I made and iced some chocolate fairycakes for a friend's birthday. We went bowling for said birthday (first time bowling in years! Was surprisingly good fun.) We had a nice meal with friends also for said birthday. I went to a new and marvellous craft shop with my mum. I bought fabric and a pattern to make a ball gown. Went to London at least 3 times for various reasons. Watched Woman in Black (I screamed) and the last part of Lord of the Rings.


It's been a pretty good week. Hope yours has too!

X

6 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Love your new blog header--the colors look fantastic. That frog hat looks adorable on you!!! xo Jennifer

Stephanie said...

Cute hat!

Tammie Lee said...

you are so cute in that frog hat
how fun that your mum made it for you

your blog header is wonderful
i love her serious face

that top piece of art is great! would be awesome for Halloween, at least i think so.

lovely next week to you too!and you two, or you three ;-)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

The header is wonderful doll, I love all the little pieces like the paints and stuff, it looks so real :) And this hat is too precious, so pretty on you, you look over the moon in it too :) I saw the Women in Black, I didn't find it scary, but I did love the house, haha!! I hope the rest of your week is bliss doll xxx

Angel said...

I love how your new header looks, very cool!

Vicky Lovejoy said...

Victoria stitch must have been so happy to have a whole day dedicated to her :) I love the changes to your header the tiny paintbox is amazing and the frog hat looks great, your mum is very talented!! Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥