Thursday, 7 March 2013

Life Lately...




I have put the lighting into my castle! Every room has a chandelier.  The picture you see here at the top is going to be Celestine's room.  I have also wallpapered every room now. //  I have been drawing gold dust geckos. //  I bought some exquisite miniature books at a miniature fair and some other things for my castle.  //  I have been collecting up lots of star crystals for my wedding.  //  I realised my initials will become HMP (Her Majesty's Prison) once we are married. //  Henry and I went to Nottingham to visit his family and visited Rufford Abbey Park.  We saw lots of geese, ducks and swans and Barney was a nuisance with the cat.   //  I have been working on the cover for my Witch's Cat book. //  I met my friend Anna in London and we went to Goldhawke Road and looked in all the fabulous fabric shops (I loved them! I will be back!)  //  Henry had a birthday and I spent five hours making him this three tier Zelda themed cake (copied from one I saw on the internet.)  His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw it!

Hope your weeks have been good!  Have you done anything exciting?

 X

10 comments:

Susanna Zanchi said...

wonderful!!!!kiss

Anna said...

Nice Zelda cake! I never had a Game Boy as a child (Iwished for it every Cristmas but never got one), but I'm taking it back now: my friend borrowed me her old Game Boy Color with cool violet Pokemon case! Unfortunately no Zelda, so I'm playing Pokemon ;) All the best to you and Henry!

Plushpussycat said...

I can hardly wait to see your castle!!! It sounds so amazing!!! I went to the Seattle Dollhouse and Miniatures show and sale on Saturday. It was so much fun! I bought lots of tiny things from the bargain baskets they had at many of the tables--score! :-D xo Jennifer

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Those geckos are genius! I really love them. Both glitter and the crowns are phenomenal ideas. Though they are really cute from themselves as well:)

And that cake is adorable too!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Those geckos are genius! I really love them. Both glitter and the crowns are phenomenal ideas. Though they are really cute from themselves as well:)

And that cake is adorable too!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Great looking cake! Love all what you have done with the castle so far.

Tammie Lee said...

seems your life is so full of create details that are beautiful fun and charming. i loved seeing every bit that you shared with us.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Lots of wonderful things...love that cake, so cool :) I hope you have a great weekend xx

Vicky Lovejoy said...

Oh it's all so wonderful!! I love the lighting for your castle and the cake you made for Henry is so incredible!! It must have been so hard to eat such a work of art :) Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Manon said...

Wow it just gets better all the time, I can't wait to see the bedroom finished. Manonx