Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Twenty Five

Last week I had a birthday!  My friend Anna made and sent me this lovely little cake in the mail.  I just love it.  Celestine quite likes it too...

I'm usually quite big on birthdays but this year I didn't really have the time or money to do a lot.  Henry and I went out for a meal to Prezzo with my grandparents one night which was nice. They do the nicest pizzas at Prezzo. I also had honeycomb cheesecake which was yum.  I also went out for a meal with some friends. I really wanted a burger so we went to this place where they apparantly do gourmet burgers but the service was rubbish and nobody thought it was very good. It didn't matter too much though because we all went back to mine afterwards and had pudding there which was much better!

Anyway I also thought I'd show off a few of the things I got for my birthday including a beautiful (miniature) necklace made by Ursula Sturmer, the tiniest Paddington bear ever (made by Sally Reader Miniatures) and some purple drippy candles for my castle made by Dark Squirrel miniatures.


I also got a box of extremely alcoholic chocolate truffles from Henry's Dad and Gran which Celestine was very interested in.   

Lastly, I'm one of those people who loves getting nice cards. I never throw them away!  Here are two of my favourites from this year:


 X

8 comments:

Manon said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!
ManonX

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! Love all the gifts you got. May you have many happy returns through the year.

Plushpussycat said...

Happy birthday! I love all of your sweet gifts and your photos of them. Enjoy! xo Jennifer

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous gifts, so sweet!! Happy Birthday darling girl!! xxx

Vicky Lovejoy said...

Happy Birthday for last week!! I can't tell you how much I adore that tiny paddington bear, he's so gorgeous!! And I love all your other gifts too. I'm just like you with cards I have to keep the special ones and I love to look back on them. Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

A tale from toadstool house said...

Happy birthday,love that paddington and your cards :) glad you had a happy day xxx

Tammie Lee said...

so many lovely treasures!
i wish you a lovely belated birthday!
may your new year overflow with days that feel wonderful to you~

MARLOU B. said...

Happy birthday to you !!!!