Monday, 22 April 2013

Creative Weekend

Hello! Hope you had a good weekend.  Mine turned out to be very fun and eventful. On Saturday my friend Anna came round and we made things out of fimo.  I hadn't made things from fimo for aggges and so was looking forward to having a go with it again.  I was inspired by the Mijibil Creatures blog to make this little giraffe.  I was really pleased with how my versions came out!


Then, also inspired by some of the things I've seen on the Mijibil Creatures blog I created this tiny little pixie girl with a toadstool spotted dress. Celestine is rather taken with her...


Then, I decided to make a tiny little reindeer too.


I also made a few other things that I haven't finished yet. And Anna made a little sausage dog among other things.  Hope she won't mind me showing it here:


I think I've caught the bug now- I want to make more and more!

Also this weekend we had friends popping over on Sunday afternoon and then went to a family friend's house for a roast in the evening which was all really nice. For a weekend that I thought was going to be very quiet, it turned out to be pretty busy! Also it was really sunny both days.  Good weekend. :)

X

10 comments:

mijbil said...

Wow, all of your little creatures turned out to be awesome! Thank you so much for letting me know, it was a lovely surprise! I shared the link to this post on my Facebook profile! :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=446694105414422&set=a.105184952898674.11278.100002215100616&type=1&relevant_count=1

Chloe said...

Eee, how cute! I love the little deer especially :)

Thank you for your comment on my blog :D

Jane Chérie said...

Impressive! Love the little giraffes!!! The dog and deer are so cute too. You are very talented!

Drora's minimundo said...

Absolutely lovely! I love all the sweet little animals.
Hugs, Drora

Jess said...

Wow they're amazing you're so clever! One day I'd like to have a go with Fimo, did you paint the spots on the giraffes?xx

Victoria Stitch said...

yes I did paint the spots on the giraffes!

Vicky Lovejoy said...

It's all so wonderful!! I adore the giraffes and that tiny little pixie is amazing!! WOW Hugs xxx

Plushpussycat said...

All your little critters are adorable! Celestine looks darling with the giraffes! xo Jennifer

Stephanie said...

Impressive little creations!

Tammie Lee said...

oh my goodness, these are amazing! you are so talented in creating little characters of charm.