Saturday, 27 April 2013

More tiny animals

The other day in an idle moment I decided I would just use up the rest of my block of fimo before it went hard and unusable. There was only a very little bit left so I used it to make some more very little animals!

I really wanted to try making a fox (again this one is inspired by Mijbil Creatures) and was pleasantly surprised how he came out:


Then I thought I would make one of my own design so I tried a penguin. I also made a baby penguin with flappy wings but haven't painted him yet.


My friend Dave wanted to see if I could make Robot Dove which is a character of his own creation so I gave that a go too!

And then came a little mouse...
I seem to be gathering quite a collection!



I wonder what I will make next... I think a pink giraffe would be nice...

And now for some unrelated photos.  The sun has finally been making an appearance over here. About time! Suddenly all the flowers have sprung out. 


Do you like Celestine's flower crown? she feels like she is posing for a perfume advert in that picture.  

Have a sunny weekend!

X

12 comments:

Sian said...

I love the Penguin!! :-)

Chloe said...

Love the new little animals!

Drora's minimundo said...

Cute little animals, I love the fox best. Lovely photos, especially the tree in bloom.
Hugs, Drora

A tale from toadstool house said...

love the tiny animals,clever You. gorgeous springy piccies,Celestine's looking so pretty too :) Happy Day xxx

Maria Ireland said...

Beautiful pictures of your flowers. Wow your little animals are wonderful. I love them all.
Hugs Maria

Tammie Lee said...

hello,
your wee animals are so very wonderful! maybe a snow leopard? ;-)

love her flower crown. i was given one for my birthday, they bring out a magical part of us ;-)

enjoy your beautiful spring~

Vicky Lovejoy said...

Oh wow thay are all so cute :) You are really talented at this!! I love Celestine's little crown, it's gorgeous!! Hugs xxx

mijbil said...

So cute! :D Love them all!

Sharon Souter said...

I can't believe how talented you are! They are fabulous - and much of their appeal is that you have given them such great personalities even though they are so small. Your blossoms are lovely and Celestine's crown is adorable.

Plushpussycat said...

Your tiny animals are darling. A second career, perhaps? Celestine's rose crown is really darling too. Love your happy dog with a stick. Spring!!! xo Jennifer

Stephanie said...

Wonderful series of miniatures, love Celestine's crown, your dog and great shots of the flowers!

Jess said...

I love your teeny animals!! I love Celestine's headwear too, goes so well with her hair. :)
Jess x