Thursday, 31 July 2014

A few links


Just a few links- mainly just so I can keep them all in one place and remember them. 

Firstly I was delighted to get a starred review from Publishers Weekly the other day for I am a Witch's Cat! 

Also, I am a Witch's Cat was featured on the pageturn blog last week and there is a behind the scenes look at the process I go through to create the art. So if you want to see more of how I created the pictures in the book go here!

Also Jane Cherie wrote a lovely post about my work on her blog so thank you for that!

And also thank you to my friend Sian who wrote about my book on her blog too. 

Lastly I just want to say how nice it's been that so many of my friends and family have rushed to buy my book as soon as it was released. My cousin who is a teacher even took it into her school to read to her class! I really am so grateful for the support of everyone. Thank you! 
xxx

1 comment:

Plushpussycat said...

You deserve all of this, Harriet! From what I've seen of your book so far, it's fantastic! I can't wait for my copy to arrive! xo Jennifer