Saturday, 29 November 2014

It's a bit early but...

Celestine couldn't resist- she put her tree up!

It is ALMOST December so it's sort of alright. She just loves those twinkling lights.

I am hoping that I will be able to show you Celestine's bedroom really soon. I realised I hadn't done any of my castle this year and Celestine was getting fed up of having a makeshift bedroom in the turret, so I decided I would make a goal of trying to finish at least one room by the end of the year. I decided on Celestine's bedroom and have been doing little bits of it here and there. I am just waitig for some gems to arrive to completely finish it off. I can't wait to show it to you- hopefully soon! Let me tell you, it is very gold and sparkly! 

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute shot of the tree with Celestine. Looking forward to seeing some shots of her room when you get done. Have a great weekend!

miniacollection said...

What a beautiful Christmas tree!!!
Geneviève

Jess said...

Oh it's SO pretty!
Jess x

Capucine said...

Célestine is adorable!
Agnès

a tale from toadstoolhouse said...

Such a pretty tree. We can't wait to see the finished bedroom, Thankyou so much for teds letter, she will be writing soon. Lots of love xxx

Plushpussycat said...

All of that glitter is irresistible! No wonder Celestine put up her tree ASAP! Can't wait to see her bedroom! xo Jennifer