Thursday, 23 April 2015

an ice cream kind of day

I thought it would be fun for the kids at craft club to make some miniature ice creams. So I set about making some examples this morning. It ended up taking a lot longer than I thought. But I was pretty pleased with how this first batch came out. I don't think they're bad for a first try!

Here is Celestine modelling one- a Mr Whippy (without the flake) in the garden. I must admit she was quite disappointed that it wasn't real. I promised her some real ice cream afterwards!

X

3 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

First try, Harriet!?! Your ice creams look amazing--great job!!! xo Jennifer

Stephanie said...

Sweet!

Jackie M said...

You've done a brilliant job, they definitely look good enough to eat!Hope Celestine enjoyed her real ice cream later!
Jackie x