Friday, 22 May 2015

Flowers for Celestine

I mentioned before that my mums friend gave me a pack of Liberty print patchwork squares to make clothes for Celestine with. Well, here are the clothes I have made. Celestine is definitely going flowery this summer. 



Here she is standing on the front garden path, ready to model two of the dresses. She demanded an ice cream as payment. This was an outtake actually as her antennae are cut off but I like it anyway.



This dress I call her garden party/wedding guest outfit. I made her some pale pink tights and white boots to go with it.

When you're that tiny, even the smallest patch of flowers can seem like a fairy garden.




And that one above, I don't know what I call it but I like it and it goes perfectly with her purple necklace. She was trying out Victoria Stitch's shimmer pearls. Victoria Stitch came to visit last weekend and left all her make up behind. All over Celestine's dressing table too! She is very inconsiderate like that. 

Celestine is keeping it safe for next time Victoria Stitch visits. She has cleared it off her dressing table though. It's a bit gothic for her taste. 

It's so cute though!

4 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Adorable dresses and cosmetics! *Swoon!* xo Jennifer

Stephanie said...

Pretty dresses!

miniacollection said...

Gorgeous clothes!
Geneviève

Jackie M said...

Celestine is so lucky, what gorgeous new clothes, I love liberty prints! Such cute cosmetics too!
Love Jackie x