Friday, 17 July 2015

(small) update!


I would love to write a more in depth blog post right now but I have deadlines and things so I can't! But here's a small update. We just got back from five days in Turkey with Henry's mum which was so so fun. I have lots of pictures which I can't wait to show on here but it's going to take me a while to go through them. There's lots of Celestine enjoying herself in Turkey! Above you can see her summer outfit (she wore it on the plane) and the tiny sunglasses I made for her. They cost me a trip to the co op to buy a bottle of ginger beer to cut up for the lenses. she loved her sunglasses and wouldn't take them off in Turkey! She also loved the tiny see through beach bag I made her. I found a similar one for myself while we were there except it has gold handles. 

There's so much more I want to say about Turkey but it will have to wait for another post!

Celestine got a present from Carol in the post the other day. A net to go with her fishing rod (top pics) and very pleased she is with it too.

We've done a lot of sunbathing and swimming. 

My book comes out next week!!

I love the projects I am working on right now and can't wait until I can show those on my blog too...

That is all I can think of! X