Friday, 29 January 2016

.✮*¨*•★•*¨*✮ ISADORA MOON ✮*¨*•☆•*¨*•.

I noticed yesterday (because I have been checking regularly haha) that my Isadora Moon books are now on Amazon! Which means... I can finally talk about them!

I am so so so so so (there are not enough so's!) excited about these books because they are a real passion project of mine.

I just love Isadora Moon so much!

She is a little Vampire Fairy and I can't wait for you too meet her properly. All four books will be out in September this year, published by Oxford University Press. 


I am especially pleased because the covers are going to have glitter on them! I receievd a proof of one of them in the post the other day and it is so sparkly. I love it so much. You can't see the glitter that well in this picture but it is most definitely there. It's on the title and the stars and her dress and tights.

I'm sure I will be posting lots more about Isadora Moon in the coming months but for now I just wanted to let you know... she exists!

No comments: