Friday, 23 June 2017

Isadora Moon News

Firstly, here is Isadora Moon having a teaparty with Pink Rabbit! She doesn't have real tea for the teapot so they use glitter instead.

Secondly I am planning in loads of events for the next few months. I will update with times/places as soon as I can but for now here is one of them. I will be at the Bath Children's Literature Festival in October. So that's exciting! You can book tickets on the website for the festival. 


By that time my next Isadora Moon book will be out. Isadora Moon goes on a school trip. Can't wait for this one.

Isadora Moon t-shirts!

Here is Isadora Moon in Slovakian:


And lastly, Vinetta now has her own Pink Rabbit like Isadora Moon! Made by Everbelles on etsy. I think it is so cute and Vinetta is very pleased.

No comments: