Sunday 20 January 2013

Celestine's snow day

Someone's been having a lot of fun sledging down the slopey roof of the green house this weekend....


Meanwhile Henry and I have also been sledging down Pegsdon hills. I have to say it was a little too scary for my liking.  Maybe because the bits of hills we went on were very very steep and full of bumps and tussocks and rabbit holes and snowdrifts up to our knees.  Henry had to go down most of the hills on his own (I did go down a select few though!)  It was so bumpy that he kept bouncing up into the air on the sledge which was very funny to watch!

Also some sheep started following us... I think they might have been hungry.




Hope you've had a wonderful weekend snow or no snow!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the sheep photo and of course Celestine's adventure in the snow. Great post!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Hilarious!! Am glad you all had a wonderful time!! Looks wonderful..the sheep are great! xx

The Dainty Dolls House

Plushpussycat said...

Celestine makes it look so fun! I love her arms in the air--too cute! xo Jennifer

Michele said...

Great images - help make up for not being able to be where you planned to be :/

Michele said...

Hello again, just to let you know I've linked to this post on my blog - http://thingsiwouldloveto.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/snow_18.html

Michele

Lovejoy Bears said...

I adore those photos Of Celestine in the snow :) and her snowman is so cute :)
We've had a little bit of snow here in Dorset but it's never settled, definitely not enough for sledging!! And I'm with you on the sledging front, It's all a bit too scary :) Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

FASHION TALES said...

Haha the photo of the sheep follow you is so funny. Great post & images! :)/Madison

Tammie Lee said...

i love that photo of Henry and the sheep. your sledding sounds like fun, but i wouldn't go down steep bumpy hills either. i like lots of snow under me ;-)

enjoy the snow while it lasts, it is snowing while i write.