Wednesday, 12 June 2013

The Sad Picnic

Sometimes Celestine feels sad. Maybe someone has disappointed her, or maybe she has lost something...  

Either way when she feel like this (which thankfully isn't often) she makes herself feel better by going for a picnic.

On her own. 

In the middle of the night. 

It might seem a little strange but it usually works for her. And that's the important thing.

...

So that is my Celestine sketch number four.

Also, a sidenote: A lot of my pictures are not showing on my blog at the moment. I have exceeded my photobucket bandwidth for the month apparently.  All the photos should reappear in a couple of days though.  I switched to photobucket a few months ago because I ran out of space on blogger (picasa web albums). I now seem to have more space again on blogger when I checked... it's all very confusing!  I don't really understand it.  Anyone else had similar problems? If so I'd be grateful for some advice! 

7 comments:

Jess said...

Aw she's so sad! The picnic looks magical though, I do hope the magic works on her! ;)
xx

Kyle Lefort said...

They must just have monthly limits.

That drawing is so bizarre, a nighttime picnic, all alone, but you're right-There is just something about it that works. ^_^

Stephanie said...

Nice to see your talent at play here. Too bad Celestine is sad. I think you need to delete earlier photos from when you first started to make more room on Picasa to show more images. Photobucket, I have been paying for it for years so no problem there, yet it can be slow there. What about Flickr?

A tale from toadstool house said...

Beautiful sketch Honey,hope Celestines feeling much happier :). Love those toadstools , they cheered me xxxx

Manon Visser said...

Aaaw Celestine don't feel sad! I have no idea what to do about the photos but I would try and delete some earlier ones too. Shame I can't see from the post before because I always enjoy catching up xx

Vicky Lovejoy said...

I love your beautiful drawing of Celeste's night time picnic. I'm glad she's found something which helps to overcome her sadness :)I love the wonderful mushrooms and I can almost feel the light from the moon and the starts, it's beautiful!!
hugs vicky xx

Tammie Lee said...

so adorable, sad she is sad, but those mushrooms are adorable and i love that she enjoys night picnics~