Monday, 2 August 2010

Illustrated Recipe

I finally got around to making an illustrated recipe for the recipelook blog!  I was meaning to do it for ages.  Here's what I sent in:
(click to enlarge)

I've sent it in to them so I hope they show it!

To read more bout Victoria Stitch's baking day go here!

I was inspired to do this because the other day me and my friend made the nicest fairy cakes ever! They were wheat free and sugar free with cream cheese icing.  We  put a raspberry on the top and currants in them.  It's the first time I've made cakes without normal flour and sugar so I wasn't sure how they would turn out but I was pleasantly surprised!

Anyhow I thought it was about time that I drew some food that wasn't cake related so the other day I drew some buffet food instead:
Here we have salami and ham, chocolate covered strawberries, shrimps on biscuits and sausages on sticks.

I don't know why it's so satisfying drawing food?  But now I've made myself hungry so I'm going to go and find something to eat!

Til next time!

6 comments:

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

you made me hungry too!
LOVE it!
HUGS
Char.x

Sarah Coggrave said...

These look great!

Stephanie said...

looks wonderful.

James Mayhew said...

Love both the blogs! Brilliant and funny and quirky...

Haidée said...

Love Victoria xx
www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

rebekka said...

Cute! I want to do it too...I absolutely love yours!!!!